The Catch 22 with poor people and clothes is that if you wear “expensive” looking or upperclass coded clothes, rich people claim that you don’t need help and are taking advantage of welfare. But if you wear “cheap” looking or lower class coded clothes, then they see you as “trashy” and tell you that it’s your presentation and manner of dress that are to blame for classism and discrimination against you.
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.
last night i downloaded this ‘bread kittens’ game on my phone and i can’t stop playing it. do you know how many cats there are to collect. you throw bread at cats like pokeballs to capture them. you throw bread with a hole cut out of the middle and it goes on the cat’s face. they wear bread as powerful accessories. i have a golden maine coon with a sticky bun on its head. i will collect every cat
When The Media Treats White Suspects And Killers Better Than Black Victicms.
via The Huffington Post.
Tag game: chars with the same personality type as you
I was tagged by Rose chameleonchild
I’m INFJ - Mine are:
Wilson from House
The Tinman, from the Wizard of Oz,
I tagggg,Cabin, as usual.
I started to do this. But the first page I looked at said Michael Scott and I decided to take a nap before I punched somebody. Because he has such GREAT people and interpersonal communication skills.
Now I have had a nap so here goes. (Edit: I forgot to put I am an ENFP)
Harley Quinn (Called it!)
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
Mercutio (Romeo & Juliet)
And anyone else who wants to do it. Also, don’t do it if you don’t feel like it!
Mine is INFP (test here)
You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.
Fictonal characters similar to me (find here):
- Ricky Fitts from American Beauty
- Sasha Braus from Attack on Titan (POTATOGIRL!)
- Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Osaka from Azumanga Daioh
- Tina Belcher from Bob’s Burgers
- Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye
- The Eighth Doctor from Doctor Who
- Doug Funnie from Doug
- Lucy/Kaede from Elfen Lied
- Leeloo from The Fifth Element
- Philip J. Fry from Futurama
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
- Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon
- Trinity from The Matrix
- Frodo from The Lord of the Rings
- Ash’s Butterfree from Pokémon
- Jane Bennet from Pride and Prejudice
- Romeo from Romeo and Juliet
- Bran Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones